17 June 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

Cheers to you, Dad. I love you. I hope your day has been special as in taking time to enjoy yourself. Wish I was with you so to take full advantage of playing and horsing around.

I hope the picture and the memories of this photo brings back some fond memories... of adventures and walk abouts.

Some Father's day memories:

Playing catch and a picnic at Frye's Cove with Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, you (Dad), and me.
Hiking Storm King Mountain in the Olympic National Park when I was working at Kalaloch.
Delightful Brunches.

You can add some memories too. :)

Happy Father's Day, Dad. I love you. :)

2 comments:

Wayfarer 2oo said...

Hi Ing!
Wow, thanks for the great F Day blog! How about the wind and horizontal rain in our faces on the Dorset coast, or searching for agates on the beach in Yachats or painted faces in eastern Oregon, or good old Tumalo mountain or reading Aktil's Big Swim or remembering 'You've Got a Friend' and 'Run River Run' or running into trees in cemetaries ....
Thanks for all the great memories, Ing, and lots more to come I hope

Love you

Dad

Gipsy Ing said...

Hi Dad!

You're welcome. I was just putting down Father's Day memories... there are so many other memories too, which you included. :) Like going up to Mt. St. Helens and stole the fine Noble that was dying, playing catch, going fishing, Waterton Memories in Glacier. Did not realize you were so fond of the "running into trees" memory.

Yes, I hope there will be lots more memories to come as well.
Love you,
Ing