13 May 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Happy Mother's day to you, Mom. :) I hope you are enjoying your day to the fullest.

If you dare say aghh to the picture. I will say I only have one picture of you on my picture file. And who can beat having a picture from the glorious celebration of Rabbie Burn's birthday with Guiness (Fishtale Ale) and Haggis (pork sausages roled in a delicious homemade roll from scratch)!

I love you, Mom. A love that will never grow old or weary. But a love that is steadfast and enduring through all time

4 comments:

Wayfarer 2oo said...

Here, here - well said oh wayfaring daughter of ours. What a fine mother you have indeed!

Gipsy Ing said...

A fine mother indeed!! :)

JoAnn said...

Oh what a wonderful daughter we have!

Gipsy Ing said...

Aw, mom, thanks. What a wonderful family we have in eachother! Love you both, Mom and Dad. *heart*