21 May 2007

Project for Readers

I thought of a project idea about LA. I was thinking on this during my latest excursion Saturday. Will not post the adventures just yet as it is late and I have my internet up and running again after all weekend.

This project will include the ideas from you!
What are the images, ideas, words that come to mind when you hear LA, Los Angeles, California?

Now disregard all of the previous posts of LA and think of what LA is to you. Like before I got here and was telling you I was coming here.

I will write up on this but before that want to hear from the viewers or readers.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hello Wayfaring Gipsy,

My idea of LA as I remembered it from back in 1980 was a cement jungle, miles of low squat buildings and rundown stripmalls and massive amounts of traffic on freeways that surrounded everything and were ever present on the horizon. The smog was also blotting out the sun like a gauze cloth thrown over everything. There were always a few bright spots though out on the coast.

Gipsy Ing said...

Hello Mom!

When I first read your response, I was thinking when where you down here in 1980? I could not figure it out at first and then I was thinking, "Duh!" The second wedding ceremony at Trinity in Hawthorne!
I am surprised you did not mention anything from January 2006. That was your most recent one.
Yes, smog is a big thing. I was thinking about that since there is a hill on my way to Trinity that the Rolling Hills estate can be viewed and that the horizon is always covered with a grayish/yellow like film. North and East direction is the worst.